Location: Brisbane, AU
Type of Contract: Permanent, Casual or Contract
Level of experience: 10-15 years however, candidates with all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
Reporting to the Managing Director; The Principal/Senior Consultant - Systems Engineering will be part of a multi-disciplined team and play a crucial role in the successful delivery of projects. The role will provide you with the opportunity to apply your Systems Safety Assurance expertise across major projects.
- Provide a range of technical consulting services and innovative solutions to HKRP Australia Pty Ltd clients across the Systems Engineering discipline.
- Perform relevant systems development tasks across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle including all aspects of design, integration and formal testing.
- Develop Systems Engineering plans processes to support the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects.
- Develop systems specifications and associated compliance management and reporting.
- Support and lead tender submissions in conjunction with internal stakeholders whilst Identifying commercial opportunities with clients.
- Provide continual subject matter expertise to ensure exceptional client relationships are maintained.
Experience & skills:
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering discipline, preferably in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or a similar rail specific discipline.
- Have achieved Chartered Professional Engineer status or have a plan in place to achieve Chartered Status
- A thorough knowledge of Systems Engineering processes and and standards, such as the INCOSE handbook, CENELEC 50126, IEC 15288, ISO/IEC 26702 (IEEE 1220)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Systems Engineering tools such as IBM, Rational DOORS, DOORS NG, MBSE tools etc.
- A thorough understanding of the typical engineering management, project development and implementation lifecycles.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and manage client and stakeholder requirements / relationships.
- Highly motivated with evident problem-solving capabilities including planning and delivering technically complex significant projects.